Experience the enchanting Halong Bay during night
Route : Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi
Duration : 4 days 3 nights
Validity : 01 Jan – 30 Sept 2017
DAY 1: HANOI ARRIVAL (D)
Upon arrival at Noi Bai International airport, our representative will meet and transfer to Hanoi downtown to visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Ho Chi Minh Palace, Ba Dinh Square, Uncle Ho’ Still House, One Pillar Pagoda, dinner at local restaurant, overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 2: HANOI – HALONG (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel, transfer to Halong Bay – a UNESCO World Heritage site (160km driving one way – 3.5hrs drive). This will be your first opportunity to see some of the rural areas of Vietnam. The drive goes through the Red River delta, so we’ll have plenty of chance for taking photo of Vietnamese farmers tilling the vast green paddy field.
- 12h00 – 12h30 Embark Halong Cruise. Enjoy welcome drink and get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin.
- 13h15 Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock and the beautiful of Halong Bay from your cruise.
- 16h00 Join a guided visit to Stalemate Cave in Ha Long Bay.
- 17h20 Return to Cruise, enjoy the sunset while relaxing with happy hours from now to dinner time at the bar.
- 18h00 Enjoy happy hours various drinks on discount. Taking part in a cooking demonstration and food décor with our Chef.
- 19h00 – 21h00 Dinner is served on cruise restaurant.
- 21h00 – 22h00 Time of second happy hours to the late night or join squid fishing with the crew, sing karaoke or just laze around or relax in your cabin.
DAY 3: HALONG – HANOI (B/L/D)
06h30 Welcome a new day with amazing dawn on the cruise. Refresh your body & soul by a Tai-chi lesson on sundeck.
- 07h00 – 08h00 Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast.
- 08h00 – 09h00 Climb to the peak of Island for the panoramic views of the bay. Relax on the beach, swim in the emerald water.
- 09h00 Return to Cruise for freshening up.
- 09h30 Check out your cabin and continue roaming around the picturesque route toward Bai Tho Mountain near the harbor.
- 10h30 Have early lunch.
- 12.00 Arrive back at Ha Long city for disembarkation.
Transfer back to Hanoi, visit Hoan Kiem Lake ( Restored Sword Lake ) and shopping at 36 Old Quarter, enjoy Water Puppet Show, dinner & overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 4: HANOI DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast, free at leisure then transfer to airport for flight home.
- Price is per pax based on twin sharing room and is valid with a minumum purchase of 2 pax travelling together. The more, the cheaper it will cost.
- Include : accommodation (3 star hotel), transportation by private air-conditioner, meals as stated in the itinerary, show & sightseeing in schedule, mineral water, boat fees private one in Halong as mentioned in the program, free Coke/Beer/Tea/Water on Halong Cruise, tour guide (english / chinese speaking).
- Exclude : international / domestic flight ticket & airport tax, travelling insurance, visa, personal expenses; tel, fax, mini bar, laundry, etc, compulsary tip for guide and driver (usd 6/day/pax) , hotel surcharge if travelling on peak season.
- Price might be change with any prior.