Experience Overnight on Cruise
Route : Hanoi – Halong Bay – Tamcoc – Hanoi
Duration : 5 days 4 nights
Validity : 01 Jan – 30 Sept 2017
DAY 1: HANOI ARRIVAL (D)
Pick up at airport, transfer to Hanoi downtown to visit the West Lake with Tran Quoc Temple, President Palace, Ba Dinh Square, One Pillar Pagoda, shopping at 36 Old Quarters, enjoy the Water Puppet Show. Dinner and overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 2: HANOI – HALONG (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel, transfer to Halong Bay – a UNESCO World Heritage site (160km driving one way – 3.5hrs drive). This will be your first opportunity to see some of the rural areas of Vietnam. The drive goes through the Red River delta, so we’ll have plenty of chance for taking photo of Vietnamese farmers tilling the vast green paddy field.
- 12h00 – 12h30: Embark Halong Cruise. Enjoy welcome drink and get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin.
- 13h15: Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock and the beautiful of Halong Bay from your cruise.
- 16h00 Join a guided visit to Stalemate Cave in Ha Long Bay.
- 17h20: Return to Cruise, enjoy the sunset while relaxing with happy hours from now to dinner time at the bar.
- 18h00: Enjoy happy hours various drinks on discount. Taking part in a cooking demonstration and food décor with our Chef.
- 19h00 – 21h00: Dinner is served on cruise restaurant.
- 21h00 – 22h00: Time of second happy hours to the late night or join squid fishing with the crew, sing karaoke or just laze around or relax in your cabin.
DAY 3: HALONG – HANOI (B/L/D)
- 06h30 Welcome a new day with amazing dawn on the cruise. Refresh your body & soul by a Tai-chi lesson on sundeck.
- 07h00 – 08h00: Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast.
- 08h00 – 09h00: Climb to the peak of Island for the panoramic views of the bay. Relax on the beach, swim in the emerald water.
- 09h00: Return to Cruise for freshening up.
- 09h30: Check out your cabin and continue roaming around the picturesque route toward Bai Tho Mountain near the harbor.
- 10h30: Have lunch on cruise.
- 12.00: Arrive back at Ha Long city for disembarkation.
Afternoon visit Hoang Gia Casino. Dinner and overnight in Halong.
Note: The Journey of Cruise is for reference only. It may be changed depending on Cruise
DAY 4: HALONG – TAMCOC (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel, transfer to NinhBinh Province, visit the Bich Dong Temple, lunch at local restaurant, take Sampan Trip along the stream to visit Tamcoc River – Halong Bay on land, transfer back Hanoi and visit Opera House. Dinner and overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 5: HANOI DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast, free at leisure then transfer to airport for flight home.
- Price is per pax based on twin sharing room and is valid with a minumum purchase of 2 pax travelling together.
- Include : tour guide: English or Chinese speaking guide during the tour, accommodation (4 nights), daily ABF and meals as mentioned in the program, shows and sightseeing in schedule, transportation by private air-conditioner, 01 bottle ( 500 ml )of drinking water for each pax per day, meals (Vietnamese food & Chinese food) as the tour code( B: Breakfast, L: lunch, D: Dinner), cruise in Halong ( Sharing cruise on private cabin ).
- Exclude : international / domestic flight ticket & airport tax, personal expenses: Tel, Fax, Mini Bar, Laundry,etc, compulsory tip for local guide and driver (USD 6/pax/day), personal travel insurance, surcharge with other languages guide, additional meals will be surcharge 10 usd/pax/meal, hotel surcharge in Peak Season or holidays.
- Price might be change with any prior.